20/20 vision in 2021: KNOWLEDGE PUT INTO ACTION
Virtual Conference presented via Zoom will begin promptly at 8:00 am.
Rebecca L. Cypher, MSN, PNNP AWHONN 2020 President
- Electronic Fetal Monitoring Fundamentals
- Uteroplacental Physiology Concepts Made Simple
- Minimizing Perinatal Nursing Liability
Ramona Peel, MA
- Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, and Basic LGBTQ+ Terminology
Trish Klassa, MSN, RN, CNS-C, IBCLC
- COVID-19 Updates and Compassionate Care of Self
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Nichole Rekowski email: firstname.lastname@example.org
What’s the refund policy?
NO REFUNDS after May 1, 2021!!
Do I get contact hours for attending this conference?
Yes, 5.5 CE’s are offered for those in attendance. Attendees must attend the entire conference and fill out the evaluation at the end of the conference to receive their CE certificate.
This activity has been submitted to the Ohio Nurses Association for approval to award 5.5 contact hours. The Ohio Nurses Association is accredited as an approver of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation. (OBN-001-91)